Nice. Looks excellent.
I've done it too. I almost did it today. Maybe tomorrow. lol
I bought a vintage homelite saw of the local online auction that wouldn't oil. It was plugged from the filter out to the bar pad. Lol. The filter...
My next plan, if the neighbors track loader can't stand them up, is to put a nearly used up semi chisel chain on and get in the dirt with a saw...
More. This center tree... [ATTACH] Is this tree as of today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I like the KISS method. Id start with draining the oil tank and making sure the filter and line isn't plugged then go from there.
Excellent my friend?
I have. I don't have enough tractor. They slid back into their holes when falling. No hole to tip them back into. I have a plan though...
Thank you bud. Mt but was dragging at the end of the day yesterday. Lol
I started with this this morning. [ATTACH]
She doesn't know shes little after kevin got done with her. Lol
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I could have used a 20" bar today. A converted K095 Oregon speedcut bar might find its way on this saw eventually. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Working smart not hard today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Very nice brother! Excellent choice.
Id use it and be happy with the added performance you should get from the base gasket delete.
All topped out. XS 241 up next. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
How is it with the decomp? No shame in using it and its easier on the pull start mechanism.
My favorite saw. So much so I'm considering buying another new one, having huskihl port it and put it back in the box for "later"....
Thanks bud. Lots more to do.