So there is a "charity" wood cutting event going on at this gtg? If yes I'll bring a saw.
Exactly. :handshake:
Insert brand you hate the most. :rofl: :lol:
Always look up at what the tree is doing...
The vintage 452VL saw appears to have been damaged in a tree accident or the like. the upper handlebar mount has two rubber isolators volcanized...
3 echos. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I have
The rain has given me time to get back on some saw projects. The 501P is ready for black dye. The 400 is just getting a deep clean up plus carb...
I'm planning on Thursday before noon.
No idea what this X27 is you speak of but I'm probably not running it either.
I agree on light / power. Im always grabbing one of my two lightest saws for any task they can handle.
Lol. We are good bud.
Do I need to add you to my growing ignore list? :smoke:
Much better than straight gasing it. Lol
The long range weather report is looking good as of now. I've started getting things ready to load in the truck and tomorrow we will be getting...
I was very surprised. So much so that I started looking for signs that it had been apart and replaced. I see no signs of if having been apart.
Its definitely got some metal in it. Lol
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A couple years ago I purchased this New Old Stock Partner roller tip bar from ebay for $10. Turns out it futs this vintage echo with zero...
This is the piston in the above saw. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]