I mean Pam....lol
Thank you Adam, Lina and Peggy for hosting us and for all your hard work as well as the seemingly tireless grill / smoke masters, Kevin and...
Congratulations grandpa Kevin and your family.
I believe once you hit 75hp the Def is required.
Im almost there too. 1 hr and 5 mns away. Lol
Even more of a silver lining. Lol
I wasn't happy to say the least but, it wasn't a faulty drier so silver lining there.
Cool.
Drier gas supply in the laundry room.
Oh, I'm coming. I'm Just not doing anything but eating and visiting. Maybe tag team a splitter. Change of plans is not bringing or running saws....
Change of plans. A gas leak at the house really set me off today and highlighted the fact I need to relax and chill. I unloaded all the saws and...
Im ready except hooking up the truck to the camper and packing my meds, toothbrush ect. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Make that 4. I'm hoping to come back with only 2.
That will do it. Lol
I have three loaded up. Lol
He has all brands and many of them.
[MEDIA] Husqvarna porn...
Im pretty sure those are still R4 tires. R14 tires are significantly different. R4... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] R14... [ATTACH]
New bling for my 2511P. I couldn't resist with the 15% off they gave me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Alright. I'll come prepared to cut then. Earn my keep fir the camping spot.