those doors look awesome! We have 2 garage overheads (one which doesnt move/won't open) that I just hate. And forget about spending big bucks on...
so I got tired of not being able to download memes (from the funny pics thread), and uploading pics as screen shots is kinda bulky. The problem:...
that.....was awesome!!
Hey that's interesting! I wonder if they're darker and absorbed more heat from the sun? Did it shovel well (we havent gotten any shovelabls snow...
Hey looks good! You keep a load on the porch there? That load you have lasts a few days? We've gone through 2/3 cord so far... Sca
Besides heating, cooking. We're done paying big utilities any more than we need to. So the wood stove keeps the gas furnace and its fan, from...
Electric. Thinking of insulating it, basement is 45° in the winter. That would void the warrantee if there was one. Sca
All I use is a stainless steel percolator. No filters to replace, ever. The wood stove has to be300/400°F surface to make coffee. So sometimes...
So a few years ago, we were contemplating converting a chest freezer into a chest fridge. The thermostat could be tweaked (slightly surgical) or...