Spent the last hour or so catching up on 11 pages here. I feel guilty posting without reading everything since my last read! Hanging at my folks...
Talked to a kid who works at a local stove shop...he said the same thing, popular models are not coming in till march at this point. Supply chain...
Meh. The wood was well heated before shipping to be sure. In the case I referenced....the wood is from the same state, just different ends of. Sca
We have one too, we call him 'Ox'. Sca
Im impressed! Have estimates on how much you'll net? My Grandfather always advised me not to be afraid of a 'little hard work'. Which I was for a...
Love this place. I know of a couple forum members who are going to swap out smoker wood...one member is from out of state. 2 guys meeting to toss...
That little device is nifty. If its quiet, it would probably do well on the upper floor. And it would be one less thing to look at downnstairs by...
And this speaks to how many of us who have done similarly? Who have done for others, putting off our own plans? Or delivered wood to those in need...
Unless one LIKES being licked by a fuzzy being......or self identifies as a fuzzy being... ((Shudder)) Sca
That was close....very glad it wasnt worse! Sca
I bought an electric shaver....despite steering away from manually operated things. The warm water the shower uses, while shaving, will save...
Didnt get the timer for the freezer....makes sense to leave it on and consistently cold. Its 52 in the pantry...fridge only keeping food 10°...
Thanks for looking Eric. I dont like the look of a tire wall, but between concrete, adobe, wooden fence pickets, sheet steel roofing, or just...
From Earthship building, I am growing fond of buildding a retaining wall from old tires. The wall around one building will be 100' long and be...
so I'd like to get some heat to the third floor. There is a 10x10 heating duct that terminates as a 4" duct, into the third floor. That duct is...
I have some bits of metal kicking around, finding a track would be next on the agenda. What lumber was that...other than the osb? Did you...
We had an energy audit, there was a minor refund if we upgraded. But the fed refunds were enticing....$800 a year or two back. It would be a...
Cream soups and chowders tend to be a favorite here. If they sit and are heated for several hours.....stirred and sampled for taste now and...
not sure im totally sold on Visible as a phone service, a better device might have helped.....but 2 cell phones was only $60/$70/month. Now we...
There's a green ufo below the moon too.....on your side of the trees. Small things can wreak havoc too! Sca