That groove on the edge is pretty small..... Sca
Or a low trailer with a gate that becomes a ramp.... Sca
Actually..... I just got word of a score at a friend's house that appears to be BL. Hopefully check it out when the snow clears.....and if thats...
From a road trip a few years ago....worked all night, drove for Greenville and Ft. Mill. 900 miles and 14 hours in, the tranny in the car gave up...
Will be using a pallet the young man cleared off today. Just gotta find a safe spot. Not just cold nights, but a night when I can enjoy loading...
So my dear bride let me know a suspicious lookin feller showed up in the most familiar white pickup truck today.....[ATTACH] It was the same...
Since converting to wood, our gas bill for heating and running the range, has been tiny. We're saving probably $2.5k on oil and the electric to...
So far, woodstove smoke is nicer smelling than campfire smoke. We roll down windows in the car when we pass a house with a running wood...
Perhaps a refund is in order? That really stinks. I'd be hopping mad. Will be watching to see how it all gets resolved. Am sorry this has been...
I told Dear Wife to be on the look out for suspicious packages, and that one from an unusual address might show up. I kinda started a...
Our whole property is a woodlot, nevermind the back 40. Have half an acre and 26 cord living here with us. ....homing thousands of mice,...
Dont want to derail the tread too far, but I too play firefighter in my free time. Waited for the kiddo to be a little more independant before...
Oh that distance wasnt such an obstacle. It would be a blast to bring snacks and spend even half a day hauling and splitting....just to get the...
Had an a awesome job interview yesterday, looking for His guidance around some of the particulars though....it meets and exceeds all but the...
I forgot to add, that I added light yoga type stretching a week before the spring cutting rush. There are loads of videos on YT, i just sketched...
Making breakfast on the wood stove. Its actually too hot, foods cooking too quick. Just under 30°f here. The kiddo and I stacked a couple cord...
You too....be safe! (And have fun) Sca
Since i haven't been in your shoes yet, i can throw in my experience from cycling. Paleo "diet" cuts out a lotta crap harmful to our bodies. Once...
This is fun. Never done anything like this before. Got word mine arrived. Interestingly it wasnt my idea alone. Someone who knows my victim...
Still there. But the environment has become less than healthy. Untenable as they say. He is in control, things might really change there, or I...