Wow...that'll keep you in business for a while. Nice score! Sca
Biddleman. Merry Christmas and God Bless you richly and deeply. S. Santa saws Sirchopsalot.
Totally impressed!
Well, I already know who my santa was (and the outfit was good by the way). So: [ATTACH] And [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is awesome!!! Im stoked!!...
Starting the fire here too.....chilly night. Good night's sleep though. Merry Christmas folks. Sca
Nifty tools, and a way to haul them around too. How awesome!
Tshirt there is awesome!
Merry Christmas, to all of us who celebrate it and in whatever form. From M/M Sircholsot, and micro Sirchopsalot. (Who isn't so micro anymore)....
Santa maria! It's Mongo!
First thought was daaaang thats some huge wood!! (Merry Christmas btw). Cooking oak again. We dont get much else here other than the odd...
Now thats a simple beauty. How awesome !
Thats about as lewd as Sirchopsalot gets right there.. Sca
All of this. I came in looking for wood stove tips. I found Denis' article, and another one on another forum. Then back here for another. I...
This is our second winter heating. I thought I knew about what we used last year, but we had no real way to measure, other than knowing the size...
Nice take. Cord and change there? How does that measure into your 3 year plan? We just got about 3 cord already cut and 1yr seasoned from a...
Well, you got a bunch done! Looks good. You figure a cord out of that scrounge? Sca
No pics....but we're not far from Mr. Schamell, there is snow on the ground. And hoping for more soon. Nice lookin stacks Eric. You do nice...
Selah, from Psalms. Means to pause, typically in musical praise. Since she has 4, we thought the name fit well. Straight-up GSD. 5yo & Second...
Merry Christmas everyone! We took a pickup load up to the row by the house, keeping that stocked well. Ive decided we need a shed nearer the...
Agree with all said here. Even with our family composition, neither one of us supports promoting one race over another, current generations...