Bed early here too, up at a good hour. Backwoods Savage heres to YOUR healing. He came to set the captives free! Same as MikeInMa, 40's and...
Prayers that your faith that comes by hearing, andnhearing by the word of God, would grow stronger. That your faith will make you whole. Sca
Sounds like my first gf..... Short lived relationship to be sure. Sca
The perpetrators are who I call a One Chop Wonder. Sca
So many awesome stories! I was 4ish when my dad and I went to the woods. Mid 70's. He built a custom log trailer for his wheelhorse, and cut dead...
Gonna have to hang out with you long-term married folks sometime and Erik B . Maybe start a thread (ok perhaps a PM) about what yall did/are doing...
That is just awesome! Sounds like a perfect afternoon! Similarly, on our honeymoon in 2000, we arrived in Lincoln NH to their first snowfall of...
Declaring that you will have the right words to convey peace, that Holy Spirit would precede you, and speak through you, that your friend would...
Connecticut/Massachusets Sca
The furrows are shallow enough to be ash....correct pattern relative to green ash I've cut previously. Almost zero smell. Yup. Pretty sure I...
Not in a place I can look up trees at the moment, but ash does have several flavors....green, black, white perhaps.. Sca
Thought sassafras would be pungent even frozen....perhaps not that size though. Sca
Where we live. Not country where I grew up....so people on every side, street lights all over, not a lot of privacy, and everything we do is well...
So I thought this was BL. But upon cutting it it wasnt the right color inside, it didn't have the smell I thiught BL had, and the bark wasnt as...
I think she'll get along. With friends. And newly alone. So the usual questions about how things were set up. It is rugged, she's a rugged...
The Garrison 1 looks pretty close to what this is. The baffle in this stove is a rigged piece of steel. But it seems to work. It is shielded,...
I concur with the hearth and clearance issues. With or without a tag, it looks too close for any code. If I had to guess, PT residence, only...
Midwinter Happy birthday!!! God bless!!! Sca
A friend called last night, and was afraid she was overfiring her wood stove, with 2 logs and 200° stack temp. She's newly a widdow, and "cleaned"...
So progress stalled or accelerated at that point? Sca