Move out as rounds. Noodle or hand split them if they are too big to move. Most scores so far find me parked on a road, or hustling to get a tree...
You are a wood cutting machine. Sca
The northpointwashington is a pretty comprehensive site. Sca
I found the difference by reading about the dark night. Read the DSM5 (is it the 5 now?) For clinical depression symptoms (typically severity...
It is more common, but not a lotta people know what it is, and too many give up not knowing. But it just happens. Not by choice, and not to...
Anyone here experience this. I became academically familiar with years ago, and a little more now. These experiences are deeply personal, and...
We honor you Almighty. You know of Lyles predicament. I declare your healing touch. And also that Lyles eyes and heart would be fastened on you,...
Woohooo! Progress! That is so much better than the alternative! Rejoicing in small victories right now. Prayers are being answered for Lyle. Sca
WinonaRail i do hope your fast is finding you well, with tons of energy, and spiritually grounded. For the group at large, Brothers and Sisters:...
For Lyle, Focus on Him. He knows pain. My prayer is that He will bring relief quickly. Sca
This fall at a free wood score. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]I thought they were cute. In that stack, I probably evicted 8 mice, little grey ones, bigger...
Lord, Heavy on my heart right now are my Brothers and Sisters here who are enduring physical pain, as well as those enduring emotional pain,...
Lord, receive the glory in all the above circumstances. Meet us in them, become real to each of us. As we sit in helpless dependence on you,...
Be a light on a bushel basket, shine light in a dark place, Let His joy and peace radiate, and others note it and wonder. I also pray that His...
The Daniel fast is a good one. Because of work, I juiced my fruits and veggies....man was that awesome. Day 9 and I was ready to eat my boots....
So at church today, we are kicking off our annual corporate fast. That includes a fast from whatever foods, or food altogether as led; social...
Hoping for a God year! Sca
Maybe a cord.out of that? Looks like good wood. Sca
Wood stove on first floor. Bedrooms and bathroom on second. If the wood stove is running 24/7, the second floor stays at 62 and change, even in...
*Snow envy here* We might get snow this winter...... Sca