Yup, ID and phone for the same reason. Although the wallet contents got sweat soaked a lot last summer....found out which cards were cheap, which...
I almost started a new thread. And then remembered this one. Ive added to my 'get-up' or 'rig' that which I take with me in the woods. I still...
I havent used solid structures to cover long piles, so far plastic tied down is pretty bomb proof....vs wind rain snow gophers. [ATTACH]
My neighbors as some might recall, accused us of having groundhogs cavorting by the dozen on our wood piles. sca
Will find a vid. This though is my all time favorite pic of him on a cut split and haul job in 2019. The wood dust and chip that are airborne...
Hey that does look good! A little envious of you getting "throttle therapy" there! What does that do for your 3 year plan? Sca
How awesome!!! Thanks for sharing (again). She's a lucky little kiddo to have you as Grandfather. Our little ray of sunshine has grown up...
I quit trying to make fake cookies, cake, whatever, just to "enjoy" eating those things but in a healthy manner. Eating cookies without real...
Blowing like crazy here in CT. Very noisy against the windows here. 33°, snow and frozen stuff. If it is safe, going out to see mom at the...
It's nice to have the season's wood handy. We're kinda new at this....stove went in Jan 2021. So still trying to figure out how much we'll use in...
Not sure I look forward to spring yet....havent had much snow yet, only a couple cold snaps. Always looking forward to the possibility of being...
I guess I'm driven more by when the score shows up. Rainy and steamy this summer brought in 7-8 cord. The fall before, 3-4 cord after a...
Nothing here yet snow wise....but were hoping for a good whomping at some point. We have one small score to complete, but there's no rush. Im...
I ran the saw at a small score a couple days ago...boy did that feel good. The maul is next, will split a load and take it with me. Cant wait to...
I would agree that site is not particularly Christian based. But it gave some direction that was supplemented by other sites. I would add that...
Most of my scrounges are somewhat public too. I have that focused energy to grab as much as I can as quickly as I can. BuZZsaw has helped me on...
Can you position a stack of splits, so that rounds can be dropped (and split) behind the stack? That would hide the splitting yard & piles, abate...
I have noodled a little, and then used that as a place to start the maul. Also agree with slabbing pieces off the outside edges. Sca
Sad tempered by Blessed Assurance though. She knows where she is going, as do I. God is good!! Sca
Jeff, looks like our mothers are in a similar situation. Mine's Comfort Meds Only as of friday night. Hoping we can bring her home early in the...