Whew! 75° and it feels like the tropics to me.
Man everybody's makin smoothies! Just coffee for me this morning. Another rainy crappy day here. I wasn't going to get much done at work with...
Now we're talkin! I hope they drop that low around here. Regular is still averaging $1.75gal here. It crept up about $.10 last week then started...
Little bit here, little bit there? :rofl: :lol:
Dang i just saw this! I shaved my beard back to normal length not 10 minutes ago :(
Welcome jim! That's a great pic of your youngin helping dad cut up logs! :saw:
Wow im glad you started this thread kevin. I have my grandfathers old nielson model 100 that I would love to bring back to life. Firewood Bandit...
Heck... those are normal splits for me most of the time :hair:
Cool and drizzling here so me and baby piney moved the old volcano into the shop. Gonna give it a good cleaning before I throw it on CL. This kid...
Yep, gotta have at least 3 on one side. Only certain zones have it. It does lead to bigger antlers and more mature deer over time. I wish they'd...
The mrs wants to go furniture shopping for new couches this afternoon :startled:. I agreed since she's been asking for weeks. But you know what...
bocefus78 did i read that correctly? $.04 per rnd!! :eek: Edit: just realized you bought empty brass and 9mm bullets
Price must've been dang good to grab 4k of 9 and. 223 in one shot
I was a busy little bee today. Changed a hub bearing and brake caliper on my plow truck, took a few tree stands down on my buddys farm and...
With the fisher i just installed this fall im runnin internal flue temps (18" above the stove) averaging around 650-700°. With a stove top around...
Yea it's beautiful up there. His cabin is about a 15min drive from town. What town is your dads place in?