I had planned on grinding it at first but we might put an addition on that corner of the house. So it needed to come out completely
The telehandler actually runs great (just used it to pop the stump from the hole) but the backhoe is not doing so well haha. She still kicking...
Well of course you can't burn oak lumber when it cleans up like that! Nice work my friend :thumbs:
Decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather we had yesterday and digout the spruce stump at the corner of the house. The ol JCB is hurtin...
Anothet vote for food saver. I have a stand up model that's at least 8 years old. I use it quite often. And yes by the larger rolls and save...
Well the one I hit low a few weeks ago was killed yesterday. Im glad that he didn't suffer after my poor shot and that someone i know was able to...
She's a sleeper for sure! My buddy had an 01 cummins that looked totally stock (except for traction bars lol) but he was pushin 650hp and around...
Wow :bug: thanks for sharing rotti!
There was almost zero pull by the truck. His back wheels were spinning the last few seconds from what I could see. Pulling trees with a 2wd truck...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :whistle:
Brand spankin new socks! No stench lol. And i believe they're dickies, mrs just bought em for me. i know i know it's a little dirty. The...
They were nice and toasty when I put em on this morning. Of course I stood there while they were on the stove. :coldfire: [ATTACH]
Very nice swags! Love the Barnwood
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
Having a little fresh caught striper and a ny strip.. yea yea i know that strip is tiny :emb: [ATTACH]
When my mom first showed him a picture of one and asked if he could make them, she failed to tell him they were only 2ft tall. He built one with...
Yep just toss itin the stove at the end of the season :fire: . I think we'll keep this one though ;) he's got a strip of ply running up the...
My dad got creative with some dead standing oak we had laying around. He's made a few for mom and her friends and he made this one for baby piney....
Definitely recommend getting the cedar from a lumber yard and not lowes or depot. Yes the cost may be higher but the quality of the wood you'll...
bogydave I've probably asked this before but, how much wood do you keep in your basement?