Heck, if i got my feelings hurt by every t-shirt i didn't agree with, I'd never leave the house. Too blame the business owner for the actions or...
Hmmm, you're the first person I've talked to that likes them. Glad they're working for you!
Does your stove like em?
I wish I never sold mine :tears: . I had a 70,71, and a 72. Those were the best little bikes i had as a kid
Back when I was a teen I studded my mountain bike tires. It was awesome riding in the snow!
Cabelas has 300ct with ammo box for $119. If you have and use a cabelas card you can get 10% off+free shipping. Federal has a $30 mail in rebate...
Good idea putting the fleece on backwards! You running studded tires?
Local lowes is still sitting on stacks of cheat rivers for $5.98bag :rofl: :lol:
F F F F freeee? :hair: Nice snag swags! We've got a few of them around here and they sure come in handy
Let me get this straight.... you got paid to take an already downed 39" locust plus the trees it took out, and you got a beer with the deal? :eek:
Dad picked this up at an auction last week. It's a mall model 6 two man. After doing a little digging there's a good chance that it may have...
I picked up one of these little lights a few weeks ago. Shop SYLVANIA Black LED Night Light with Motion Sensor and Auto On/Off at Lowes.com I...
I'mnot wishing the snow anytime soon! I wouldn't mind some cooler temps but hey i got a pretty nice tan these last few days ;)
Boy that locust sure is some good lookin wood! Nice work guys
It's ma dawg :p
That was my guess!
Shotgun week just ended here yesterday. The deer are all sorts of spooked now. One the cold weather hits next week they should be in larger...
Some quality bench time teaching her to hand file. She'll be offering lessons soon enough :yes: [ATTACH]
Hangin with baby piney today, showing her how to sharpen chains.. :)
Ya i ordered a few 20's and 24's a month or so ago. Can't beat those prices