Tomorrow morning he could use your prayers more than ever. They've tried to reverse the sedation and remove him from the ventilator twice but both...
Looks great swags! Love the pallet wood :thumbs:
Nailed it right there ^ .. I love being a part of this place! Merry Christmas to all of you. May your day be filled with joy and happiness....
Awwwe yeaaa :banana::rootintootin:
Did I make it on Page 1000?! Sittin here with the windows open on Christmas eve. Just don't feel right! Had dinner at the inlaws tonight and now...
Dang bogieb that's no good. Of course that's always the case. Someone else F's up and someone else has to pay for it.
Ehhh that'll buff out!
I'm a light sleeper so i wake up if a mouse farts. That intermittent beep gets me every time. Half the time i think I'm hearing things.
Supposed to be cloudy and rainy tomorrow butif the sun peaks out they said it could reach 80°!
Every time! :bug: . Mine got me back in october sometime around 2am. I ran around opening windows before I even remembered the stove wasn't even on.
Saying a prayer for you and your friend save. Sorry to hear buddy.
Thanks guys. All your kind words andprayers are appreciated more than you know. His heart rate increased while his wife and daughter were...
+2 seconds! Awww yea :banana:. Hang in there dave, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
Haha just bustin your stones buddy. Lookin forward to seeing this beast! I didn't even know they existed.
:binoculars::whistle::whistle:
Thanks everybody. They tried to pull him out of the coma state earlier with reverse drugs but no luck. So now they've got him in some type of...
A very close friend of mine (also the man who married my wife and I) has been battling cancer, along with that he's had multiple heart issues....
Great shirt!
Every day, hardworking people getting robbed by lowlife scum that probably aint worked a day in their lives! :mad: Sorry to here WW but glad...
Ohhh man i know your pain. We just went cold turkey without it about a month ago. The first week was ROUGH :headbang: