Nice load! And I'm glad you know the rules. :yes:
Good read.. thanks for sharing stinny!
Throw some white oak in sabbath and see how long she burns :dex:
Not me don't worry! I pulled into work about 6:30 this morning and saw a fire truck pumping from our tanks. Then I heard more sirens and...
Yep the cold is upon us. Temps stayed around 30° all day and started dropping quickly as the sun went down. Calling for 16° tonight and 5°...
Great place for a tire machine! Keeps that rubber nice and warm :yes:
Beautiful place greg!
She got a sweet pair of camo mittens but i can't keep them on her for more than a few minutes. :picard:
How'd you know!
The addiction runs in the blood. :D [ATTACH]
You aint kiddin! I've blown through a trash can full of kindling already :picard: Start, stop, start, stop
Haha yep she was a little fiesty
Awesome! Love that chimney. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait till baby piney is old enough to do some exploring with us
Sounds like fun! :binoculars:
Behind my place is nothing but state woods for miles so no worry of hitting anyone. On new years past i would pop a few rnds in the air with the...
Well my dear friend "stoney" went to be with the Lord tonight. He lived a darn good life, had a wonderful wife, raised 4 beautiful daughter's and...
Congrats grandpa gary!
Congrats Drvn4wood! Enjoy the free drunk pass while ya can :drunk: I've done my fair share of boozed up stove loading and have some scars to...
Put it to work this morning :grizz: [ATTACH]
Looks like a hastings? Mine's not too much of a pig. Of course runnin on 4 or 5 she'll eat as fast as you can feed her.