Whewww glad that is over. We got somewhere around 18-20" with drifts over 6ft. I could barely make it out this morning due to the drifts on my...
Total white out conditions here. Been plowing since 2am and just about keeping up with it. My trucks lit up like a Christmas tree and I'm still...
Is it supposed to snow? :rofl: :lol: .. I'll be going into work sometime in the early am. Just waiting on the call.
Just gotta bring one more load up in the ranger and I'll have about a weeks worth of wood in the house. After that im pretty much set.
Got a better pic of that "mini shed" Eric VW ? Looks like it gets the job done
You aint kiddin! :picard:
I don't appreciate them too much. :rofl: :lol: War on squirrels [MEDIA]
Honestly I love the snow but unfortunately my part of my job is snow removal. That means hrs on end with some of these big storms. Yea the money...
Ohhhh lawdy lawdy! :headbang::headbang:
Nice pile of birds there! Some fattys too!
I'm thinking 3 or 4 like these guys ^^^. If there's not much pressure from other hunters in that area it might not be a bad thing to let him...
Geez Dennis, you say "another disc" like it's nothin? You need to take it easy brother! I envy your work ethic bud. That's an impressive haul for...
Anytime stinny! Hoping they sent some warmth your way. Here's a few more. Ok now I'm done :) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Somebody's been tamperin with my wood shed. The footprints in the snow are all the evidence i need buddy! I could've gotten you all the thong...
I certainly hope we don't get slammed. Not ready to sit in the plow truck for hrs on end just yet o_O. Got home from vacation last night and in...
Tell me about it! Calling for a chance at over a foot on saturday :doh:. Oh and wind on top of that. Thankfully I took today off as well. Gotta...
Yep that's what it was! Couldn't remember the name. Neat little animal. They're definitely eating good at that resort haha
Thanks! Nahh, that is a face mask to block the sun. It was actually the guides son, very nice kid but spoke hardly any english
Oh i forgot this little fella too! Some type of racoon. He started nibbling on my sandals as i took his pic [ATTACH] [ATTACH] They have a ton of...
Yep :thumbs: