Started out with a meeting with my Obama Care insurance person. Went well. Between the financial advisor and the insurance agent we have a plan...
Great news Dennis.
No pee on my parade in the least.
Having met BWS, I don't believe he at all thinks we are dumping on his plan. "Being farther ahead on your...supply" is where I am at and it feels...
Off the rail? Not really. I see several ways to count the supply depending on your definition. I have this years supply mainly ash, that was split...
It feels good knowing that, if I couldn't make one more split, My wife would have 3 years of burning ahead. Would she be burning 3 year seasoned?...
Got It.
Take some collected one sided business cards and put some scotch tape on both sides of the top. Punch a hole through the tape. Label the back...
Sure would be a fun stack to work.
I heard that. Now a days, I get about a face cord css on a very good day. Slow and steady gets it done. When the mid 20s grandsons are around,...
Excellently worded and believe you got the jest of my question. 90% of my wood is ash and ash does not take 3 years to season. My logs were...
All ready ran 1 1/2 gallons of gas through it and loving her. She does tend to be a little thirsty though, but is a wood eating sob. Log pile is...
Keep on the mend Dennis. There are plenty of people here that can and will help you and Judy if things need to get done. Just worry about recovering.
Sure will. Teach them not to be freeloaders.:thumbs:
To much. Been burning since mid October. About 1/2 cord of what I considered shoulder wood and a little of the good stuff. Was figuring that the...
That is kind of like I was thinking. With that said, I have to work up another 3 cords. What the heck, If stored correctly it doesn't rot and I...
Brian. I believe we are a couple of splits off the same round. We did have one of those "Crazy Kitty" moments. Cinnamon went to the litter box on...
My goal is to get on the 3 year plan and am getting very close depending how you count the years. When discussing a 3 year plan, is this season's...
Pretty kitty BDF . What's wrong with cats and Nov. Must be cat run into the house month. This ran in my door about 3 weeks ago. [ATTACH] Going to...
How does that inside stacking work? I just started stacking some in the barn for 2019/20 season. I does not seem to be drying as fast. As an...