Not trash wood as I would call it, but not gored Sawyer logs. 80% Ash with the rest being Maple, Oak, Walnut and a few other species. Sounds like...
Just talked to my wood fairy. I use to get a semi load of logs for free, Now they want $400-$500 for a delivered load of logs. He said a semi load...
17" would be measured and the max I can put in and get it to lay down. 12" is from memory. If I remember correctly it measured about 11 7/8". The...
I have been using 1 year old splits that are small diameter wise. Several reasons for smaller splits. 1) I love running the splitter. 2)...
Cinnamon Vet visit update. Everything went well. Clean bill of health and vaccinations done. Loved the story. When I adopted #2 (Tippy), I had...
Having grown up on the edge of the city, not much opportunities to drive a tractor. Back in 1994 I bought a 1949 Farmall M. That would be the...
I have a hook full of chains from saws that I have had for the last 20 years. Presently have a 254 and MS250 that I know which chains go to each...
Thanks for the update. Cute pictures. Cinnamon has a date with the Vet tomorrow for vaccinations. No problems here with her except one night she...
Poor? Don't consider us poor. Maybe frugal. Besides I love my wood hoarding. Gives me a work out and I don't have to pay the fees to go to the gym...
Glad it is running. Dad purchased a new Stihl back in the '70s. It developed a similar problem to yours. He gave the saw to me. I took it to...
I have the pressie for my victim narrowed down to 3 different things.
Love it also Cole.
..."good money after bad." That is how I was raised. I figure I will do the tie rod repair. Give her a oil change. If the dipstick end doesn't...
Not a saw fanatic, but recently purchased a 254 ported by zoo city. I have only ran 1 1/2 gallons through it but I am loving it. Hands down. No...
My Chevy 2003 HD has been eating me alive this year. Over $3300 since Aug. It has a short some where that is draining the battery. Went out today...
Adorable. Cherish the moments. When the grandsons come around, they are a great help. We have one great-grandson that is 15 months now. Can't wait...
Any suggestions on training? I bought a new stove last year that has a window. Window was a bad chose. The old stove didn't have the window. My...
Wait. That gave me another idea to send along as a homemade treat. Not going to be Maple Walnut Fudge though. And keep licking your chops Midwinter.
I resemble that. And YouTube has helped a lot on repairing things.
My receiver is on the opposite end of the spectrum and haven't research all of their posts. I did PM some of my friends, not that everyone is not...