When I went to town today, I saw a tarped woodpile with a unique way of holding a tarp down. Unfornately I did not have my phone along to take a...
Good idea. I don't think that your wood is coming out at a true 16% after a few days. Are you re-splitting it and then taking a reading? Nothing a...
Ha Ha Ha! I can relate. Betty would freeze to death in h??l. When I first read the post my mind went towards [ATTACH] Maybe they started making...
Old Fashion technologies. I remember, back in the '60, my grandma had a bed warmer. [ATTACH] Sometimes old fashion is better than new.
Wow! Your PO must employ some real Neanderthals. Don't know if supper glue would work to put them back together, but would think refractory...
Received my SS gift this morning. Shake Rattle and Roll. It doesn't Shake much, it does Rattle a little and it doesn't Roll. The box is shaped...
Sent the present out to my victim. Waiting to get mine so I can go into sleuth mode. This is fun.
Moved 1/2 cord up to the house and moved the bin I built from barn to the house. Bin contains two year old <12" shorts. [ATTACH] I have used...
Great gift. Don't know how they figured it out, but will be following the Tigers since my Bucks fell short of the playoffs.:(
Been struggling this season with keeping heat when the weather turned. Air volume has been fine until tonight. Tonight I noticed that the flow of...
Been a strange night in the Cathouse. All the cats seem to be very territorial tonight. A lot of hissing at each other from all parties and have...
Thanks for the posting. I have the same problem and will be following. I have been opening the damper to attempt to get the coals to completely...
Great to hear the saw may finally be running good.
oops
Reported for Jury Duty this morning. The first question the judge asked was, "Does anyone have a relative or close friend that is or has been in...
A lot of large cold coals upon morning clean out and running the blower speed control. Second season with this stove and am starting seriously...
17 degrees now. Burning a mixture of Ash and Honey locus.
Yah. Hopefully they ask me my feeling on the death penalty. Life vs Death. Life sounds like a darn good retirement plan. 3 squares a day, workout...
Has anyone served on Fed court jury? I have served on our county courts, but don't know what to expect at the Fed level. Don't want to be...
Tri Axle is what I told Wood Fairy to price. The Semi load took me a little under a year to process. Of course I was laid up the first 5 months of...