General Sterling Price looks like Colonel It was the dog named "dog" I must of been thinking of. Right actor wrong movie.
Lovely kitty as they all are.
Creative? Wasn't there a movie years ago where a cat's name was Cat. I am thinking it was John Wayne in True Grit. He walked into the Chinaman's...
I was a cat hater for the first 53 years of life until my first cat, Colonel, came to me. I now have 4. Colonel: [ATTACH] Colonel has passed and...
Hoping for a speedy recovery.
At this point, are we expected to give clues to our recipients or keep them in the dark? Don't think I have been sprung yet. It has been fun....
Cinnamon has a Jan. 16th appointment for spaying. Like I said, I am not going through her hormone raging again.
I too have noticed more coaling when it is colder outside. My coals remind me of clinkers. Once the house is up to temperature, I open the damp to...
3F presently here. I had to move my beer from the back porch to the back porch refrigerator to keep it from freezing. Been burning oak (red and...
I would watch out that Phoebe doesn't ingest any of them peanuts. Boxes. Never seen one that my cats don't like. If I buy a large cat toy, I might...
We have been going through the wood the last 2 weeks, around 1/2 cord. I just said, "To heck with it" and let her burn. Tired of the chill and it...
Definitely appropriate. Didn't want to :emb: myself. Hadn't figured out if it was a unique packing, some kind of fire starter or maybe had been...
More pictures as promised. Got the saw hung up today. [ATTACH] I took a picture of the rest of the present. [ATTACH] The shirt did not come in the...
Thank you SS. Opened it early this morning and then off to our daughter's house. Just back home, fire stoked and had to write this thank you....
Quiz #2 Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Marry Christmas from across the pond Quiz #1 Mulberry.
Thought we were not going to get the snow. Just had a Weather Advisory pop up. We are under a snow advisory until 1AM. 2 to 4 inches. Spent the...
Thanks Dave. I am going up home Friday to pick Mom up for Christmas. I will have to stop in at Lehmans and check them out. I also have to stop at...
Does the probe go all the way through to the interior or just through the first wall? Source please. Any real advantage to measuring the temp?...
I have used bricks for many years. Worked less than desirable. They were not hanging, but on the ground with the ropes cinched up. Now have old...
I had single wall pipe for years and had a magnetic thermometer on the pipe. When I bought the new stove, I had everything upgraded to double wall...