So glad I was ahead of the game. Just a little sad that my beech and hickory supply is going to the stove earlier than I wanted. Was really...
Last year I burnt about 2 1/2 cords. I brought 2 1/2 cords up to the house for this season. I have already brought another cord up and will have...
Went to the grocery this morning and then to Drug Mart. Drug Mart had bags of meatballs on sale for 10 for $10 plus the give seniors a 10%...
Go for it. Just make several trips to make sure the cat has chosen you. When I had knee replacement, I would have loved nothing more than my wife...
Don't know your age, but they will come your way. When I was young, Dad had all the tools you could ever dream of. After 63 years of life, I have...
2003 2500HD. I certainly can relate to having to keep it running. Generally, I hated to work on vehicles. To many times, in my younger days, I...
I can relate to cold wet ground. My truck has been sitting in the driveway with a broken tie rod since Christmas. I have 3 vehicles and 2 drivers,...
Happy Happy Happy. Got a call from grandson. A wrecker is on the way to tote his car away. Dad and him put the car in my shop 7 years ago. My shop...
If I am felling, I don't fell comfortable working anything much over 18"Dia. As far as splitting, I love the 12" to 14"s. Most of my wood comes...
My son use to watch him all the time. Had to buy him one of his painting sets. Bob Ross. Maybe Bob is wrong.
Where to start. So true. Our school system is like this for better or worst. My daughter got caught in a similar situation. My grandson was...
I remember many of them paddle with a ball on them. A dual use toy. Mom did the same. We could always get one of those when at the store if we...
No football watching here. If the unpatriotic SOBs want to take a knee, during the National Anthem protesting injustice in America, I will stage...
Thanks for the information. They are still siting in my barn. Most have been cut to 7/8" with a few thicker pieces that were cut for gunstocks....
Thanks for the Chimfex suggestion. I will see if I any of the stores carry it when I go to the big town. Thinking about visiting an FHC friend...
saskwoodburner I hope you don't mind if I tag along. I have always worried about a chimney fire. I figured I would chock the air inlet all the...
That is better left to Eric VW to reply to. We don't need another picture. :rofl: :lol:
Spent yesterday moving snow. I actually enjoyed it. First time I have got to use the skid steer to move snow in 3 years. When I came into the...
The weather guessers don't know what the heck is going on. I have seen anywhere from 2" to 8" of the white stuff predicted by Sat. along with ice...
I got the idea of stacking some wood in the barn in 2016. I have plenty of air movement where it is at in the barn, but not getting the advantage...