Of coarse I will be there. I haven't started packing yet.
"herb" garden :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Can we assume he is a Chef?
Finish my taxes today using Turbo Tax. Checked and triple checked and everything looked correct. All I can say is, "Sometimes you fall into a pool...
Got my teeth back today. Went to the dentist to pick up my partial that had a tooth added to it. Bill was a lot less than I expected...
That's it. At $9.99 I would still be game to make and sell them.
All wood heat is an admirable goal. Especially if you have access to free wood. We have been 100% wood heat for around 6 years now. I have some...
Never ceases to amaze me of what people will buy. When I walk into my grocery store, there are some Birch rounds that are scored about six times...
Hadn't thought about CO. Thanks
When I experience this the most, is when I am burning down the coals to ash. Not talking about loading up and leave the door open. The stove...
It is a love/hate relationship with the seed companies. I have received 5 catalogs and love to read through them planning the garden. I could...
Often times when I reload the stove, it is hard to load for the heat when the door is open. When the my wife loads, I can feel the heat output...
I remember one of those ancient buzz rigs. Back in the early '80s, one of my cousins had a tractor with a buzz saw attachments. Myself, dad,...
I didn't watch Supper Bowl or any NFL this year because of the kneeling during the National Anthem. My own personnel NFL protest. We watched Puppy...
It is not only you. I too am getting discussed about all the advertising. In our day, the advertisers would brag about their product telling us...
My earliest memory of making wood is helping dad in the mid to late '60s. I would have been around 13 at the time. Dad had an old McCulloch...
Congratulations to your new addition. She sure is pretty. My cats know their names and will come if they want to. Kind of like some hounds I've had.
I kind of figure that is why it is for sale. To difficult to get into the vertical position.
Thanks for the testimonials on insulation projects. Don't think I will have the $$$s to get the walls blown this year. I do plan on doing some...
I can relate to not being able to afford to heat the place. Getting older and don't know how long I can keep up with CSS. Thinking I have to sell...
It is always great to have help, especially if it is kids or grandkids. I wouldn't have near the wood that I have put up with out the grandkids. I...