Good morning, members Soggy Saturday. 59⁰/65⁰ heavy rains till sun up. Then off/on showers. I'm hoping for a window(s) to get out and split...
Best to have inventory onsite to process on your schedule .
Good luck dealing with ugly pieces.
We've always had catbirds. They seem to like the suet feeder more than the seeds. Starlings and grackles come and go. I hate when a gang shoe...
I spent time this morning cutting the remaining ash branches to length. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My trusty 445 did the hard work, meeting...
Good morning, members. OK day. 58⁰/75⁰ cloud/sun mix. breezy. Showers late today. Downpours in 24hrs. I'll be doing some cutting this...
There's some creative uses for them. [ATTACH]
Just had our one annual sighting of an oriole. [ATTACH] Skittish bird. Can't get closet for a better picture
WeldrDave might have some input, if he has time. Busy fella.
Awesome looking wood! :whistle:
[ATTACH]
Heavy wood. I had a couple of Beech logs delivered several years ago. real good firewood.
A cheeseburger, at a local restaurant, got the job done yesterday!
Those grubs go well on a stick over a fire. Just a sprinkle of salt gets them yummy. :cool:
Good morning, members. Overnight showers wrapping up. 55⁰/64⁰ overcast. Too wet for yard work. Tomorrow, hopefully. So, I'll be off to...
Siberian irises. [ATTACH] Very fragrant roses. Way too short of blooming season. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]