Best of luck with it!
Good morning, members. Summery day ahead. 58⁰/86⁰ Smoky haze While it's still cool-ish, I'll deal with some yard work. Specifically,...
Brad's Black Locust location.... [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. The last in a string of days featuring low temps and refreshing air. 51⁰/75⁰ sunny I'll be going for a morning walk...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 46⁰/73⁰ sunny Time to prune back some flowering bushes. And some other non-firewood yard work. Be...
Thanks TJ!
Ok... so... I'm seeing posts of some kind of raffle at this GTG. Being a newbie to this GTG, I'd throw in a gallon jug of bar oil from TSC, if...
I vote for "yes". :D
I'm not a ticktocker. :thumbs:
I'm pretty sure we're done with our firewood stove for the season. I'd like to bring down the oil level in our tank. To able to refill it with...
This picture is from my other thread [ATTACH] Ash - inventory restocking Those are the rounds from the trunk still to be processed. Then,...
He means "in his shorts" :rofl: :lol:
I thought it was mentioned that he lives on YouTube these days. He might be posting fishing vids/pics over there.
Looking good, Dave. Any pics of the "before "?
As promised, splits moved, stacked and dated. Topped off one rack, filled the other. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Where the splits had been...
Can someone please post the location of where this "apple sausage" can be bought? I'd probably call ahead and place an order.
Good morning, members. Happy June Fools Day!! Nice cool start. 47⁰/62⁰ breezy low dewpt-45⁰ A fine day to move the ash splits I made...
It's nice when there's multiple things in the yard that show off at the same time. Nice Irises!
I have my own big rounds to deal with. But, thanks for the offer. :whistle:
Today, the rains stopped and I split yesterday's rounds. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Tomorrow, they get moved, stacked, and dated. *update - I'm...