Brad: Chicken Whisperer :thumbs:
Go to a local grill store and see what they are getting for bags of chunks and wood chips.
With an 8hr drive, I expect to arrive at Chez Overkill on Friday, mid-afternoon, As always, traffic is a huge variable.
Well, on my 3rd rack. Once full, it'll make a cord. And, there's still the 2nd ash that was felled into the woods. I suspect that will remain...
I stacked some thinner ash branches in a sawbuck and got them cut to length, moved and stacked. This is row #3 from the felled ash. [ATTACH] I...
Evening primrose [ATTACH]
Sorry to hear it. I was looking forward to once again shaking your hand.
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. 56⁰/65⁰ overcast with chance of passing showers. I hope the showers a few and far between. I'd like...
:eek:
The azaleas and rhododendron have bloomed out. Time for the mountain laurel to do it's thing. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It's also "rice crispies...
Gangs of grackles and starlings descended on the suet feeder. Time to break out the upside down suet holder. [ATTACH] It's entertaining to...
Good morning, members. I took my coffee out on the deck and took several deep breaths. The air changed from muggy to refreshing overnight....
Gravity sux
Good morning , members. Overcast day. 67⁰/70⁰ rain by mid-day. Hoping for a drop in dewpt - 60⁰ Running a few errands this morning before...
[ATTACH]
Horizontal noodling - you don't think the log/round was rolled after the 1st noodling?
Best of luck with it staying put! Nice use of old sash weights.
Good morning, members. Warm start 70⁰/80⁰ muggy air. Ceiling fans are underrated! A cold front is supposed to bring brief, but heavy rain...
Good morning, members. Summer day. 63⁰/93⁰ hazy and humid No yard work today. Hoping to get my hair cut and other errand. AC and ceiling...
Lots of chapters to this story. :thumbs: