I came across this and thought of this thread. I don't get the sparks, though https://youtube.com/shorts/Eg1iSVUq94A?feature=shared
Good morning, members. Rainy day ahead. 60⁰ ×/- all day. Off/on showers Indoor day. The USGA has the US open going this weekend. Good nap...
Bear and wild hogs? Crazy
Something I do not want to get used to.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 62⁰/77⁰ low humidity dewpt 43⁰ [ATTACH] I have a telehealth call this morning. Not much planned...
Looks like my travel has me on rt80, to rt99, to rt220. My GPS should bring me in from there, unless there's other routes I should take....
A c A concert? Brad is playing 2nd saw. [MEDIA]
The "train station",eh? That phrase was used in the Yellowstone series. I take it, you are referring to a dumping area?
I turned around and there it was.... gone! The pile of splits, that is. [ATTACH] Oh, fear not, I know where they are [ATTACH] A few more...
Good morning, members. Hot summer day ahead. 64⁰/90⁰ sunny. Too hot for me to make more firewood. I'll move and stack what I split...
[MEDIA]
We've only gotten brief glimpse of Flickers. I learned something today. Thanks FHC!
I noticed a flicker on the ground, pecking for something in the turf. It was there for several minutes. Pictures were through a windows and max...
Given no clouds, it should be similar tonight
My 1MP x27 just ran out of gas. [ATTACH] You can use that one round left of the splits for reference to prior picture. It's not too bad to...
I knew there was purple. The other colors are new to me.
Decent air, slight breeze(more would be better). OK morning for firewood making. So far(water break) [ATTACH] Looking to be 20-25 splits in...
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. The sun will make an appearance today! 57⁰/80⁰ Smoky haze. The moon was full last night. It was low on our horizon....
Good morning, members . Foggy and soggy. 56⁰/70⁰ drizzle. Steady rain by mid-morning. I was hoping to make firewood, then do grocery...