Good morning, members. I woke up earlier than I usually do. ~sigh~ I was hoping to get some wooding done this morning but we had showers...
I just configured my mini van for cargo. I have my camp chair and a 10x10 pop-up canopy already stowed.
It'll be good to see the sign again!
Good morning, members . Good day for wooding. 55⁰/65⁰ mostly cloudy. Dry with low humidity. I might need to fire up a saw today. I've CSS...
Shhh... don't curse it.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Even Superman got confused [ATTACH]
Winter Berries: pre-berry [ATTACH]
At the GTG? I heard there were bidets available at the gun club. :rofl: :lol:
Nice dryish air, cool, breeze, and no rain. Perfect for wooding. 3racks/1 cord full, put to bed and covered. On to rack#4 [ATTACH]
When I went winter backpacking/camping, the need to squat, was affectionately known to us as "Backing up to the Bark".
Good morning, members. Nice day today. 54⁰/66⁰ overcast but dry Happy Father's day! Please do enjoy your fathers. This will be the 1st...
We had an opportunity to catch up with T.Jeff Veal but we were heading to a family wedding. Not a lot of free time.
On the ground. No damage or injury. Well done
A sandwich, but with more letters.:cool:
20lbs of apple sausage ordered. I asked and it'll be frozen for pickup Saturday. Not open on Sundays. Once there, I'll see what else might...
Colorful, busy day at the feeder yesterday. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cardinal Yellow and purple finches Grey catbird checking things out. The 2nd...
I'll take a look at that, thanks. I'm familiar with rt81, we took it on our ride to the Atlanta area, a month ago.
Ha. Fake news
I got a couple more rounds split down to size. Currently in a rain-delay. Might have to suspend. At least I got enough to move tomorrow...