Will do! :thumbs:
Good morning, members. 76⁰ to start and humid. 93⁰ is forecasted. Continued muggy. Yuk Not much on today's to-do list other than lunch...
Can't come soon enough.
Good morning, members. Triple H weather today. 76⁰/100⁰ dewpt currently 71⁰ I'll be heading to the grocery store early this morning. Ice...
Those knee scooters are great to provide a bit of independence.
https://youtube.com/shorts/OqvMyqwwAKM?feature=shared
[ATTACH] Manual https://www.praziusa.com/content/pr7000-manual.pdf
Spring flowers are in the rear view mirror. Summer is here. Monks cap lily [ATTACH] I need to thin out around that lily. It never seems to...
Wood still up the hill/mountain [ATTACH] Picture courtesy of Truckaa
All of the wood that we cut at the trap range was for the firewood ministry which I was told was around possibly 10 big dump truck loads?!...
There's one other item that gets flushed into the septic system here. It's an additive. [ATTACH] A plumber friend orders it for me by the case,...
Good morning, members. I had a solid night's sleep. Hot day today. 72⁰/94⁰ mostly sunny. Humidity on the rise. Dewpt 66⁰ hotter tomorrow...
Tough to like that. Sorry to hear it.
There's something fishy about those pictures. :cool:
Truckaa and myself got back home just before 3pm. No issues. I'm happy to report the apple sausage arrived, unscathed. The only traffic we ran...
https://youtube.com/shorts/mKtfvkbIH98?feature=shared
Good morning, members. After a couple of days putting faces to screen names and shaking hands, it's time to head back home. Be safe Be healthy
The gun club president thanked FHC for the amount of wood processed. He announced that while the club will use most of the wood, that they...
Rounds on splitter Splits into bucket Bucket into dump truck [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And there it was......gone. [ATTACH]
The sign made it to the GTG. I won't steal the thunder of who now has it.