I did not plant them and they have expanded. There are some really old plantings nearby that are carpeting the ground. If I remember I’ll get pics...
I guess there’s not many girls using chain saws.
Peak Daffodil [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
What saws did you use? :rofl: :lol: Nice loads buddy. Pretty good deal to have unlimited oak. :stacker:
Hoarders driving around the Midwest today [ATTACH]
Hang in there Northeners you’re in the home stretch [ATTACH]
I am anxiously awaiting my next opportunity to use it for sure. I tuned up the chain yesterday in hopes of making a part 2, but my schedule wasn’t...
Wow, even having an 084 on your tshirt?
I don’t burn money, so I won’t burn hvbw either.
Enjoy your diet of milk bread and eggs while the north is shut down. :salute:
Has there ever been a tshirt guy for gtg’s? Similar to the knife seller. Gtg specific t’s, FHC t’s, OPE. I survived the inaugural Altoona gtg with...
Scribble in crayon on a post it :thumbs:
HD bundles. Since mine are $7 How are their lower prices guaranteed? [ATTACH]
I posted a vid on saw videos
Another skeeter drive by.
Good lord I’m going to have to use the decomp and it cuts a lot better with the sticker. That bar and chain used to wear a 288 and there’s no...
[MEDIA]
There will usually be a group from germinating seeds. Here’s the pile I got this week. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It’s got fat rings like many of the red oaks.
Poplar log say hello to my little friend [ATTACH]