I’d be shooting for 40 cords of White Oak. It ain’t gonna rot overnight. :woodsign:
Same, it’s #1 in the class hands down. :saw:
Had to get another case for peas of mind [ATTACH]
I’ll use it for bundles and mixing with oak in my stoves.
That will make Skeeter happy too! :rofl: :lol: Congrats on getting the 400 :thumbs:
The cord of Poplar I split this weekend is totally seasoned. :stacker:
Hophornbeam [ATTACH]
I googled it and it comes up as chisel plow, so you can compare it to the blades on one.
Too long ago to remember how they attached and the farm is 1300 miles away, so I can’t stop by to see if it’s still at the farm. They would have...
It looks like a tooth from a pull behind tractor implement my grandpa called a chisel.
[MEDIA]
https://youtube.com/shorts/33jEKIumUA8?feature=share
462 for comparison. The log has tapered down 3-4” too [MEDIA]
It’s a beautiful day for sawing and snakes [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I’d tell them to kill the grass and mulch everything. They are lucky it didn’t die when they paved the driveway. It appears the root system was...
When only a razor’s edge is good enough [ATTACH]
Here’s the NC champion Sassafras [ATTACH]
I always thought of my grandpa as seeing tremendous change. He was born in 1902 and started farming with only horses. The first tractor he got on...