I too had a partial rotator tear and meniscus tear. Surgery on the meniscus which I don’t recommend. It was not easy, painless, trouble free, or...
Wow, early access to pro Huskies? [ATTACH]
I don’t know what a grand L is.
This is the L3240 at work. If you take too big of a bite of wet chips it won’t budge it. 5’ bucket It’s been rock solid dependable except for the...
The only reason I ever use my 260Pro is because it hasn’t been used in a long time. $250 sounds about right for a new one.
It looks like Paw Paws will be blooming 3 weeks earlier than last year and a month earlier than when I started manually pollinating them. [ATTACH]
No snow or ice this winter. I check the 10 day and there’s snow, but hopefully that changes.
Make it blow powder
There should be husks and nuts around if it’s walnut.
The lenticels look similar. The picture is not focused enough to see them unfortunately [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I’ll get a bark pic of butternut, or what I believe to be a butternut hickory. They grow twice as fast as other hickory’s. Probably lots of trees...
That should be post a caption “You have 2 seconds to get me another cake”
That makes me feel guilty about sleeping with the bedroom door open tonight.
It’s totally different than your typical store bought 2nd stage snail pace. The hp compensates to where there’s not a big difference in 2nd stage....
I prefer the og [ATTACH]
It may be nuts, but it was a game changer for firewood hoarding. The old 5hp 17ton Speeco was slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through...
I have a 13hp engine spinning a 16gpm pump pushing a 3” cylinder. Most of the time it runs just above idle. Anymore throttle is nuts and I can’t...
buZZsaw BRAD has one on his 400