I sure hope the temperature drops quickly or it’s going to be a sauna with oak and hickory burning. :dennis: Supposed to get down to 35.
We went to SE Ohio and my friends Jeff and Tim bought a chunker with a conveyor. That looks like the same warehouse we were in. I had forgotten...
The Big Shot. You’ll wonder why you didn’t get one sooner. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
W what about aftermarket clutches? They range from 20-$40.
Idling normally, cuts fine, solid compression.
With my 034S. When I release the throttle it takes a while for the chain to stop spinning. Is that a clutch spring issue? I bought it used, so I...
Mine is electric start. I wouldn’t have one without it now.
You need a Husqvarna window sticker.
I’m afraid to look at new M prices. My buddy called me about an M6070 with 1500 hours. They are asking $39,000 :emb: M’s are too big for my wooded...
Oak and Stihl [ATTACH]
I’ll double check. Yanmar clearly lists 2500. I’d prefer to have a Kubota, but I quit the build when it reached 55,000, before I finished adding...
I was just doing a little comparison shopping 47-52hp tractors. Between Yanmar, Mahindra and Kubota L series. The loader lift capacities are...
Sucked through the filter, or broke fuel line?
The splits are nice. Do you have to do much resplitting to get that size? What are you doing with the scrap pile? Do you bag it up for kindling?...
I moved some Hickory into the basement this morning that looks identical. Last time moving wood into the house for this season :dancer: Hopefully...
Slippery when wet [ATTACH]
Sideways rain and lightning [ATTACH]