Could be packed with chips and needs to be cleaned. Scrape out the groove and make sure the oil tunnel is clear. Use compressed air on it. Hose...
32 woke up and saw 1/2” of some white bs on the ground. Dropped a huge white oak knot in the stove. Sleet and rain day :emb:
We might see our first flakes tonight :eek:
Great score! Hickory is my new favorite firewood. I’ve got my eye on this pre split beast. [ATTACH]
Good guys 1 iceholes 0 :thumbs: Nice Score!
I don’t separate, but I know what I’m loading. There’s always Red Oak, frequently White Oak with Hickory and lower btu wood sparsely mixed in....
[ATTACH]
Out of control Beech graffiti [ATTACH]
The early spring magnolias like saucer and star often get frost burned. 29 is the coldest temp in my 10 day. Poplars, elms, Japanese maple’s and...
Magnolia Butterflies [ATTACH]
Holy….. and I thought my stash was overreacting :thumbs:
Hopefully they pay you to keep it mowed. That’s going to be a big lawn :makeitrain"
Lol, yeah I shut it down kinda early :sleeping:
Oak [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
38 to be exact. I was a hip slick and cool 17yr old when that saw was made.
Breakfast Time [ATTACH]
Pulled it this morning and there was some hair or fibers wrapped up next to the bearing along with the bearing being dry. It doesn’t feel like the...
Kinda like Husqvarnas :rofl: :lol:
I can’t like a re stack. Life is too short for double work and I’ve had to do too much of it. May the rest of your stacks be as stable as Roman...
It was real cold when we were there. rented a house from the folks that own the outdoor outfitters store in town. The chunker sales appeared to be...