That mountain of snakes would have required napalm bum to kill it.
What the heck is the synthetic strap with plastic insert?
Yup that’s a beater trade it
That caused a flashback of the Altoona crapper. My god that thing was stacked above the juice before the gtg started :rofl: :lol: By Saturday...
Here’s what I watch when I want to flat line the gray matter. You need one of these machines for the gravel prairie roads. [MEDIA]
Wisteria is just as bad if not worse than kudzu in my area. My next door neighbors woods is destroyed from Wisteria and I have to keep spraying...
You don’t even need spring flowering Asian imports if you had a yard full of Sassafras, Sourwood and Dogwood. I haven’t had much luck Carolina...
Sassafras [ATTACH]
A couple of Friday morning fatties [ATTACH]
That’s mean
I had relatives from Brookings SD visiting this week :rofl: :lol: I bet they are going to be happy getting back home from t shirt weather.
29, when I got up this morning I heard the heat pump running and remembered I brought in wood, but forgot to fill the stove. :doh: Lit up a load...
Never publicly reveal your hickory stash location :thumbs:
Many of the black jugs look the same. Different stickers same black jug, different price. Fertilizer is like that. Same fertilizer, same results,...
42 with tree felling gusts. How are the new englanders fairing in the na eesta?
Thank You! If it can bust big Hickory no problem, you might be able process Blackgum. :eek:
28 more white oak and poplar for the morning load.
I am checking the UP off my list of places to visit in the winter. :salute:
A winch would come in handy with a tree like that. I also thought about setting up a rope and block to drag it to the road. Your truck obviously...
36 loaded up with white oak and poplar before heading to work. After the spring teaser this blows.