The small engine mechanic at my job was the one who showed me the video. He was totally fooled, as was I. :doh: A week early
Does it have to be operated at wot?
[MEDIA]
The Carolina Wrens are always close by when I’m splitting. Plenty of housing in the stacks and a steady supply of borers and ants. I’m thinking...
72 today and delivered a truckload to my best customer this year. They must think I’m loaded, have fallen on hard times, or want some of their...
Bark looks like Mockernut
It’s not my money :makeitrain" but I may or may not benefit from the rolls
$$$$$ [ATTACH]
Nice score. I prefer Black and So Red to the others. Imo they are straighter grained and easier split than Northern, Pin, Willow, Scarlet…. Has...
I see the chute has a clean out, so I’m wondering if it doesn’t have a blower. I used an old Morbark with no blower. Cleaning out jammed chutes...
32, but it already feels like 50 with the sun. Packed the stove with oak before I left. Fingers crossed that morning wood is done for the...
Do you have a dead saw warehouse?
o_O
25 red and white oak. Deciduous Magnolia and Camellia blooms will be wiped out. Wait and see on the tree’s that already leafed out. Supposed to...
I’ll just add 15 nuts and bolts to this non functional chain brake. What’s a few extra grams on a 288 anyway. :thumbs:
I fill the basement racks on Saturday. That lasts for a week. Three weeks ago I was sure it was the last time wheelbarrowing wood into the...
I brought wood in this morning. 3rd week after thinking it would be last time. :picard:
The meat and potatoes of firewood [ATTACH]
When you have XS wood in the yard [ATTACH]
They can jerk limbs out of adjacent trees. I don’t like messing with trees buried in Wisteria.