Nope, after several uses I’ll use an air hose to clean a saw. I got several due right now, so I’ll load them up and drive down to the air hose...
Got home from work and looked for coals. tossed a stick of hickory on the coals and walked away. It’s raining which I don’t recall being forecast,...
The NC state flower [ATTACH]
Yes, everything in the wild is White. It’s difficult to find real pinks in the nursery trade.
Can’t you just order one from overseas ope dealer? :makeitrain"
Pink, Cornus florida var. ruba
[ATTACH]
Yes, super rarr collectible raise your bid asap! No stihl collection is complete without a 241c. :emptywallet:
6 days left so $6-7-800 won’t surprise me on eBay.
I’m buying it :saw:
Let the bidding war begin :makeitrain"
Big Tulip Poplars are fairly common around here. Most folks just call them Poplars. There are several 100 footers in my yard. I bet one has a 4’...
It appears it identifies with both ratios :rofl: :lol:
Im trying to get my splits closer to Veal quality. :salute:
Most of our Hickory’s are Pignut and Mockernut. Mockernut has a courser bark than Pignut. When leaves are out Mockernut has 5-7 leaflets and...
Stacking oak beauties :banana: [ATTACH]
:dex: [ATTACH]
Yup, I agree with you. Wood, bark and buds look like Blackgum. The hinge tear is saying strong fibers too.
Firewood will be delayed for a couple hours [ATTACH]