40 right now. Folks will be turning on the ac later this week. Supposed to get above 80 on Thursday. Typical winter to summer transition in the...
The KC trees I’ve cut are tight grained and require more than 2 years to dry in my climate. Makes perfect straight edge splits. That’s a big one...
I’m sure there’s a rainbow addition too :rofl: :lol:
I thought this was interesting. It had a clear plastic handle too, but it got busted. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Another saw you don’t see everyday. [ATTACH]
It’s my employers truck and another crews truck, so it jacks up their work schedule and is one less wood hauler. The guy had been behind me for a...
Nope and the cop tore up the ticket. I don’t know if the offender is a retired cop, or politician. He has Gov employees insurance. The whole...
The door won’t fully open. The wheel took most of the impact. [ATTACH]
I don’t know if he was looking at his phone, or nodded off. I have to be slow rolling to make the turn and was signaling. Found a Buprenorphine...
:eek: I made it to my driveway with a load Kentucky Coffeetree. I was little shook, so I forgot to take a better pic of the sweet load. Bent door...
Never try to take out a 1 ton dump with an accord [ATTACH]
Its been almost 2 weeks since I’ve made firewood and the forecast is looking good this weekend. There’s empty and partial racks everywhere that...
I’ve had a few say they use my wood to burn their green wood, or you need a big chunk of wet wood for the overnight fire as he points to blocks of...
I’ve always wanted a bucket 400, how much?
A low of 52 tonight, 62 tomorrow night, then crashing to 30 on Friday night. Almost at the finish line. Buttoned up the tarps yesterday for spring...
Maybe they were using the Husqvarna that almost could. :rofl: :lol:
Ok, this one has been dead a while, so it should split easily. Live Persimmon has a sticky sap, similar to the the fruit pulp. I don’t recall a...
Got a little Persimmon this morning [ATTACH]
I guess it depends on what you consider firewood size.