I’d guess 2.
That’s a small sample of the hoard. :woodsign: The real stacks are in the backyard. 28” bar cutting 32-34” Northern Red Oak
My wife doesn’t care. She knows firewood is what I do whenever I can. I have to wear my boots in the house too, because of pf in both feet, but I...
Fun parts over [ATTACH]
Woowee that was a proper workout [ATTACH]
Git some [ATTACH]
You know what a Mingo marker is? It sprays paint at 16”, or 18” intervals along a log. A firewood marker. Sometimes they inadvertently spray other...
Liquor (ABC) stores in NC are still closed on Sunday and no beer sales until 12.
CSS repeat [ATTACH]
No I haven’t noticed you removed the 261 signature tape. Mine has white paint all over the top cover from a rabid mingo.
Fire emoji [ATTACH]
Goes good with anything [ATTACH]
No bark persimmon [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
B’s?
I split some short leaf pine today that smelled pretty dang good.
I used to keep the mingo in the back, but it kept getting triggered by the hoard and painting stuff white.
The back seat of my double cab is my storage. Tool bag, filing bag, wedge bag, 2 hatchets, throw line bag, broken 18” forester pickaroon, jumper...
[ATTACH]
I’m going with 25% on urban trees maybe more. If I think about it it’s kind of rare for me to get an oak log without a metal stain. First cut buzz...
Yup, I’m rained out too :(