No question about which store wants your business. :thumbs: And they figure if they break-even on pellets, they are banking on you buying other...
Same here Skeeter, last year I was religious w/ keeping track, so I could do the oil vs. pellet comparison / make sure we were on-track w/ costs,...
That's a great price for LGs, ivanhoe ! Nice ! :thumbs:
Yeah, a few weeks ago - nice lady at the Service desk just smiled and politely said, 'Sorry, that doesn't apply.' ( IOW, Stores set their own...
Win for the oldest bag of pellets burned this season ? .. :thumbs: Not displeased w/ the Granules LG & Cleanfire Pacific burning now, but they...
Thanks Will, now I'm SINGING "Greeen Acres is the place to be.." at work. :rofl: :lol: Gotta dash - have a GREAT night all ! :thumbs:
Now I'm humming "Greeen Acres is the place to be.." at work, THANKS OST. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Now THAT is a Nice Gift Will - that's Stooge Nirvana right there. :thumbs:
Sadly, they were discontinued .. in the 70s, Food of the Seventies, Nabisco Butter Cookies The Royal Dansk Blue Tin is very tasty if you need a...
All these shows listed make me want to watch Cartoons at work. :thumbs:
HEY MO! :cheers: (That's just like at work here!) :D
X2 - Fire up those LaCretes !!! :fire:
:rofl: :lol:[/IMG]
That's great info Dex - and exactly the mindset I use when tuning the stove here, just like a motor - this would be a valuable addition to the...
LaCrete Pellets: -- Going by what I found on the stove here, you should be able to dial-back air a fair amount and get great burn from these...
That sucks ivanhoe, but good news is they alerted you, so it should be taken care of quickly. This happened to us last year when bringing our...
Why, then I am honored to be the first. :thumbs: :cheers::drunk::cheers:
Thanks Larry, appreciate that. And -Thank You- for your excellent advice (pages) ago, it really helped, most appreciated. :yes: And a public...
Well, if your gonna win a prize.. :whistle: :D
I would love to say "Yay! More pellets and Beer", :whistle: but the truth is we are relieved, given the budget & normal expenses / the girl's...