Agree, that is a beautiful thing. (One thing I don't miss from the wood burning days here.)
+1, something to tame down the wind .. Glad to read no soot in the venting - sorry to read you're getting your ash kicked w/ those Maeders...
Keep those out of your Harman Dan, the world will explode.. :thumbs:
That must be one bad-azz RV Antenna WW ! :D We would need an antenna 2x the size of the house to get any reception here - welcome to the Granite...
NICE. :D :cheers::cheers::cheers:
It is concerning to see the news IHP, fully agree - although here in the US, I'm not so worried about it. Given OPEC's in-fighting, and Iran...
That's how the beak & wings start to grow. :D :vulture:
Excellent. Rock on Russell ! :dex:
Cool !
-Excellent- Pellet pics Will & T-Bone ! :yes:
You should put the Drums up too! I regret selling my electric guitar years ago, even though I sucked at playing it. :(
That is an impressive fireball in that stove, I wouldn't want to be within the blast radius, either.
Ugh. Please put that Map right back away, Larry. :picard: Today was a frenzied, rain-drenched, shoveling session outside, before work, to...
Considering I was paying the same price for CF Pacific last season, and that Olympus DF burn a full 30F hotter at any given feed rate (Rocket...
Nah, too late, the beak and wings have grown, the tail feathers feel kinda weird.. :rofl: :lol: I may need a spel cheker though. Thanks bogieb...
125 F approx., on the outer wall of the DuraVent pipe here, 290-300 F internal temp., as measured by the thermo probe, directly behind the...
That's the one out in Rochester? Then that's one Lowes store I WILL NOT be stopping at, ever. :headbang:
I saw that - occasionally they put the random ad or two up on CL - excellent prices. :yes: Being in the woods of NH, it's a hike to Uxbridge,...
I've had to do that here, more than once, when money was tight, and the Oil Co.'s delivery schedule was a week out, or more.. We are very...
That's an excellent price Will - I'd be buying some. :yes: I haven't checked prices in our immediate area in the past few weeks, too busy w/ work...