:drool: Dammit Smoke, you made me hungry, again. :picard: Looks very tasty! :thumbs: :cheers:
Nice. Sounds like you are going to do it right. :salute: When I did the Sportage 4x4 frame here w/ POR, I didn't sandblast, but it was a...
That's what I've used here Smoke, gooood stuff, takes a beating and lasts. :yes:
I like it - looks like exactly what you would need, and it looks good too. :yes:
Heat Exchanger / Room air (convection), K2 thermoprobe, top tube (center), 1 inch from tube outlet, Internal (stack) temp: thermoprobe, internal...
LW, as you are an experienced Stove guy, what would you think the minimum stack temp. should be for a decently operating Pellet stove? Not...
You're a good man for doing that Ambient. You should still keep the Horns to help hold up the Halo, though. :D
+1, also suspect a SSD would kick up the score. I read that as 'maniacal' .. :rofl: :lol: Too much traveling, not enough drinking. Plenty...
Sorry guys - stepped out yesterday, Boss cleaned & started stove.. Will be busy clearing snow & traveling, pics tomorrow or Monday.
I bet you see it all, LW. Great question Will. :yes: Curious about this also, does the Tech write a report / you have keep it on file or...
Like that thinking Doc. Belated Welcome aboard ! :cheers:
Cool ! Welcome All. I am going to get some pics of the Hearth area behind the stove, and am planning to do a cardboard mock-up or two for...
Today was a productive day - picked up a mass storage / buffer tank for the Heat Exchanger / reclamation unit I am building for the Pellet Stove...
That's how we acquired the Francesca stove here: the PO's father gifted them the stove, the control pad was dinged / a wire was damaged during the...
Very Nice ! And no loose screws! :loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol: Yes, you have permission to commence with Smoothie catch-up. :D :drunk:
Not really Jay, not really. :picard: But it's always much more fun w/ a Brewskie or two. :thumbs: (Just remember to remove all rings, etc....
Can you get Verizon 4G at your location WW ? (IIRC the Verizon folks will need to setup the SIM card for the unit, but of course, check w/...
bogieb, I'll be out @ McManus at the end of this month - if you want some bags, just let me know & I'll pick them up for 'ya. :yes:
I think you do great work there Will. Stove looks nice ! :yes:
It is a nice looking thermometer, Jay. :yes: That's just like the Hummingbird wind chime here that would stay out all year, covered in a foot of...