Just jumping in to suggest shopping around: that saw is $433.99 with the 20" bar direct, and $413.00 w/ free shipping from "The Mower Shop"...
Shaggy, we had to do the same thing with our cold water well pipe many Moons (18+ yrs) ago, when we found out the pipe was less than 12" from the...
You, are a wise man, Sir. :thumbs: Lots and lots of Beer.. :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Thanks G - absolutely Thankful for not having to travel back in bad weather this time. It's going to be a 'solo' quick turn-around trip, have...
x2 - I would be happy with that flame here, definitely. :yes:
Yup, they like to be torched, to get heat outta the LGs .. Apparently they like corn too. That's smoking !
Hey folks, Finally came to the conclusion the MS Office install is borked on the laptop here, in the process of building a new Dev. VM...
Thanks much Snowy - I'm pretty sure this is what I need to do also / what was missing from the reclaimer box design: a method to immediately halt...
Nice score on the phase controllers Snowy, can't beat that price. :yes: Will the phase controller be the "last" device in-line before the...
Glad to hear you're feeling better!
It's cool that folks are interested in the project, and I'm glad to be detailing it here, good and bad. I am also interested in finding out...
I imagine he still does Smoke, just not NASCAR. Found this recent article about him enjoying life, hope you like it: The Handsome Bandit
Sure, Go Daddy and now Nature's Bakery, her (2) sponsors.. :whistle: And she looks really good in a racing suit. :thumbs: She is a capable...
Thanks all, appreciate it, we think the Francesca is a 'fine looking lady' also. She was another CL purchase, started as a demo unit in a...
With my luck, I'll end up 200 Nautical Miles off the South Coast of Australia.
I sometimes feel like a wizard, but of Oz is a tall order.. Yes, space is limited here. And there is the 'MacGuyver' factor also - insomuch as...
Howdy BAN83 & ivanhoe, nice to see you here. Greetings to our friends in the North Country, hope you are staying warm up there. (It's gotten...
Pic of project purchase #2, as posted on CL: [ATTACH]
UPDATE: Ok, got some pics today to show everyone what I have to work with here. Ladies and Gents, guys and gals - please allow me to introduce...
Thanks for the feedback LW, I understand what you're saying, that every stove setup is different / what works here may not be applicable...