Well folks, after spending much of the day cobbling fittings and adapters together, the Boiler Buddy truly looks like a Rube Goldberg machine, and...
Holy crap Rich, it sounds like a major interior panel, or heat exchange tube has separated in the stove: that 'clicking' noise is the metal...
Hi Rich, This is from helping a member on the 'other' forum ... Used a thin, empty, stainless steel container, punched the top cap to slip-fit...
Glad you're ok WW, feel better - time for more wine, now that WWW found the "cork puller".. :D
Gotcha. re: up and running, I know you know what you're doing, and always lots of help here @ FHC, but if you have any 'Francesca' specific...
That's what I was thinking also, from the tank: 1 1/2" brass pipe fitting -> 1 1/2" -> 3/4" brass reducing coupler <-> 3/4" copper Male fitting...
Nice ! Are you installing the Francesca as a 2nd stove ?
Thanks ivanhoe, thought better of using heat, searched the woodshed & found the big pipe wrench. Removed the top (hot input) fitting, took a pic...
Things I learned this week: Trying to get fittings off a tank that had water run through them for any period of time, then sat for years, is like...
At least she wasn't stoned.. :whistle: Glad you're ok bogieb ! Good idea to take it in & get the front end of the Xploder checked out...
:picard:
I like the new menu / RDS tech. on the Ravelli model, and if the components are the same as the one here Bosch motors, stainless auger, etc. then...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: The newer Ravelli model looks even better than the one here! :thumbs:
Kingdom Biofuel ? Saw their Ad on CL the other day. Wish I had $1,750 lying around, but it's currently attending (2) different schools. :eek:...
It's cool, and read in that spirit - I have also observed the same from that vendor last season.. And it's frustrating, to say the least. No...
Maximus, you are about an hour away from McManus fuels - the La Cretes are a definite step up from LGs - the Olympus DF are like "Rocket fuel" .....
Yup, that's what happened to me back in November? when I stopped in at Lowe's, but I made the mistake of actually visiting a store and getting the...
Sounds like a beautiful home OST - our's is tiny (1,200 +/- sq. ft.) in comparison. But much the same here, now that the ladies are back at...
x2 - even though we have a FHA oil burner, it is less than $30.00/mo to burn pellets (80%) vs. oil (20%) currently, and the home is 5-7 F warmer...
We're having good luck w/ the LG's here also, about the same usage, mostly on setting (3) / 1.4 lb/hr -> we may up it to setting (4) / 1.6 lb/hr...