1.4 tons total since May of 2015, 28 bags in January. It's been warm enough here to keep the stove running and not have to worry about pipe...
Ouch ! ivanHoe just got Spanked ! :D Don't forget to wear your TopHat and Tail Coat ! ( You can borrow mine if you want... I'll be...
:picard: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Cool, glad you have Dealer support, (and they are actively carrying/selling your stove) - that's always best. * It may take a couple of tries to...
It's 50 F outside in the sun, and snow is receding nicely - I may have to start doing yard work. :loco: :crazy:
Agree - 1,300 RPM seems low: at 1.0 lb/hr Feed rate here on Setting (1), Combustion air RPM is 1,430. Note: That's tuned to the 'high-side' /...
That -is- really cool. ( I might have to leave a note telling the wife I've 'gone fishing', and make a road trip. :D ) This is where we're...
I'll take dessert, please. :thumbs:
You're welcome Rich, no problem - treat the 'little lady' gently, & she will show you lots of love for many years. :D No, haven't had the...
Yes, at least once every Blue Moon. :D
MotorCraft for the Taurus, Wix XP for everything else. * 5k OCI, or May/November (2x/yr), whichever comes first.
Hi Rich, Was glad to see you got the Francesca up-and-running in the other thread, nice flame, Cool. :yes: Here are some tips for your first...
It's a nice looking stove Don - I can see why you would want to rehab / upgrade the Pioneer. Even though it may be 'aesthetically unpleasing',...
Edit: if this is the stove in the video: http://www.lopistoves.com/TravisDocs/93508050.pdf Then I would adjust air down 1 notch, using the...
Don, flame looks good - it appears to be starving for fuel in the burnpot, at that combustion air rate. * I can duplicate that same condition...
Thanks Steve, it -has- been fun doing this. :D It's the end of January already, and I honestly couldn't tell you where the month went, between...
That's a 'Smokin' score there. :thumbs: Nice price! Sometimes I miss living near a Metro area..
I can help answer that - they are very nice Folks @ HD in Keene NH, many who work there burn wood & pellets, and they are -very- aware of &...
I resisted the temptation last night, before depressurizing the tank: in my experience, alcohol, power tools, & different sized pressurized...
I still have that extra can here, and I can store the product in another container - if your OAK line is 2" / you want the container, let me know...