That sounds like a great day Larry, glad the knee is feeling better. :yes:
Is that the auger motor Ambient? Agree w/ Will, that ain't normal - time to place a service call, I would check w/ them before cleaning...
I'm in the same situation here, North side of the house is -loaded- w/ windows - only way to meet clearances is to go up & above the roof line w/...
Red, White, and Blue Smoothie! :thumbs: [MEDIA] :cheers::cheers::drunk::cheers::cheers:
Well Holy Chit then ! I gotta grab me some resistors then ! :D :thumbs: I used to get that all the time also.. :rofl: :lol: Especially...
Was that the value of the Resistor, or the amount charged? Cause that'd be one freaking expensive passkey..
Good that you looked - you could've been "Burninated"... :whistle: (Chants: Trogdor... Trogdor... :D)
Sounds like you got it sorted out OST, cool. :yes: Dunno what the weather is like in your neck of the woods, but if you can save the Softies,...
That's great news, WW ! :yes:
Gotcha. A road trip to Milwaukee doesn't sound bad, either.. But you won't be back by morning. :D I haven't had a Rolling Rock in years -...
That does suck. :( Hey, you're only a couple of hours from the Latrobe Brewery - you could be there, grab a Keg - and be back home in no...
Thanks bobdog, guess I outta start pulling out the Window A/C units now.. :D (I think I'll just have a Beer instead. :cheers:)
I agree - it was 33 F this morning at 7am & sleeting, 40 at noon and raining like heck, it is now 52 F outside at 10:30 PM, green grass on either...
It may not be your preferred choice, but an Attorney that specializes in Elder Care may be helpful - it's amazing what a few letters on 'official...
That would make sense TT - if you find them at a lower price vs. Granules LG, I'd grab some. :yes: Me too, I am going to score & restock w/...
Right back at 'ya, Steve - you Guys are scoring -great- deals on pellets in CT, NJ, and PA these days. :yes: :vulture: The "Vulture Mobile"...
Picked up 25 bags of 'Satisfaction' brand softies the other day, which are (re-branded) Granules LG pellets, bagged by LG for Home Depot Canada.....
Will try to WW, just keep in mind I am not an electrician, but will try to explain in layman's terms. WARNING: MAJOR thread drift .. Household...
Wow WW, that's a lot of coin on electric - I know, 'cause we used to pay the same +, running 3 electric space heaters in the winter months....
Amen to that Brother ! :cheers: :drunk: