Yup, that's the line where you claim it, according to the IRS worksheet. :yes: Have fun! :loco: :crazy::jaw::hair::wacky: :D
Greetings all, hope everyone's been having a great week or two - crazy busy here w/ driving the Boss to/from work with the new job: my travel time...
Pete, belated congrats on being a Grandpa - that's great news! :thumbs: :cheers:
Cut Taxes and Save on Energy Bills with Home Energy Credits Tax Credit for Wood and Pellet Stoves — Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Association
We are in much the same situation with oil vs. pellets here artc, even w/ the lower prices of oil, it's basically a wash cost-wise, and the home...
It's a 'balmy' -18.5 F here this am, with wind chill of -44 F, it's very frosty outside right now. :shiver: Been a crazy couple of weeks,...
Hoping that auger stays quiet for you Ambient. :yes:
Auger feed is much different on the Francesca here, but when the 'tone' of the auger changes, we know it's time to empty the hopper and give it a...
Congrats Joey! You must be happy parents there! :thumbs:
That makes sense OST - I hadn't considered that. Thinking back, I can fully appreciate what you're saying above. :yes:
Props on getting the wife to pick up the measuring cup for you. :thumbs: I'm gonna try that. :D 4 oz. per bag is roughly the same here w/...
Great movie WW, I remember that one. :yes:
That's unfortunate, he seems like a talented athlete, but agree, that attitude/behavior won't get him hired on another team.
I could just picture them flipping the Refs cars over in the stadium lot while the plays were being reviewed.. :rofl: :lol:
Wow, I was at work & busy, didn't get to watch the game, only some highlights.. Since I doubt Peyton Manning would behave like that, this was Cam...
IHP, most/all UPS units in the $200 range are Line Interactive / modified sine wave: they will cleanup to a certain point, but the UPS output is...
I think the rodent was Drunk.. (It may have been the human listening to the rodent, though.) :drunk:
Having really good burn w/ the Satisfaction pellets (aka re-branded LGs) here this season also Ambient, burning Hot & clean. :yes: Glad to read...
That's great news Dex - but suggest running 4-5 bags through, make =sure= you're Happy w/ them, before spending that kind of coin.. :thumbs: At...
Sounds like you're all set there PelletHound. :thumbs: Wife is starting a new job tomorrow am, will be bringing her into work, picking up some...