We still have a Barney 'plushie' toy here, I'll send it to you. :D And now you have me humming the 'Elmo's World' song - THANKS for that G....
Thanks TT - full credit goes to the Ladies for having the presence of mind to shut down the Washer before any further potential damage was done,...
Operation Washer is a success. :thumbs: Parts came in today, :ups: New and Old Drain pump side-by-side: [ATTACH] Pic of old stretched,...
Granules LG .
x2, Welcome aboard tjnamtiw !
Triple A, can you adjust feed trim up (+) in the Control Panel on your 50F? That's what I do on the Francesca here when I get a bag or two that...
Very nice - sounds like the furnace has plenty of pellet-burning horsepower to spare! :cheers: Sounds like the Revolution is dialed-in and...
You're getting wiser Jay, Chocolate + Beer = TOOTS ! :fart: :faint: :D:D:D Hope you had an Excellent day JT, -- Happy Birthday !...
All I can say is the Ladies have really stepped-up & have helped out w/ Laundry, and that after 21+ years my wife is a 'zen master' of knowing how...