I’m officially out of oak to split here at home. More to come later this fall though…. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I just sold my CS400 to my BIL this past summer, and definitely miss it. Freaking Echo saws just run and run. If this saw stays available long...
I used to have a similar saw from Amazon. Agreed, it was a little powerhouse for what it was. Too much to one-hand it safely anyway.
Nice twist: [MEDIA]
That’s exactly what I’m saying. The “unacceptable” bar has been raised so what used to be in the shadows and hidden from view is now flaunted and...
I tried to think back and pinpoint when everything got weird, and at first I thought it started about 10 years ago. But... the Rocky Horror...
Ya know... I kinda dig your backyard gunsmith-style fabrication on those. They've definitely got a certain post-apocalyptic appeal to them :thumbs:
Beautiful stuff Brad. You seem to acquire it quite a bit on your scrounging journeys. That's one type of wood I wish I encountered more.
Another ridge overlooking the Naugatuck River Valley. One thing’s for certain: Connecticut is too crowded for me. On the plus side this is getting...
Happy Birthday, birthday twin :handshake: Nice repurpose of the old deck material. Looks great.
I’ve never gotten any myself, and only learned about them last year. I had brought in several bags of mulch for my wife’s flower bed and within a...
Same here. Hickories, maples, poplars, and oaks are all more or less the same shade of yellow. I blame the drought. [ATTACH]
Amur maple
Wood doesn’t look like sycamore/plane tree to me. I’m going with Kousa Dogwood, a very common ornamental tree.
RIP Phil Lesh [MEDIA]
If deer habitat is desirable have you thought about making a clearing and planting food plots? Chestnuts, persimmons, clover etc. It'll need...
I bought the old school XP on a whim and was told after the fact by resident Husky enthusiast The Wood Wolverine that it's much preferred to the...