That's not half bad! Little bit of built in kindling but not too much of a hairball mess.
This is a nice surprise. Last fall I collected a couple hundred dogwood “berries” from various wild trees and tossed them here. I kind of forgot...
I brought in my indoor wood rack last night to be prepared for the on again/off again start of the season. 30 here now and burning mostly red oak...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Mmmmm. Oak. Sharp truck too :yes:
34/68 and kicking off the burning season with a small white oak fire.
Good problem to have :thumbs:
I stopped to ask him why he was crossing the road but all he did was strut around [ATTACH]
At the military surplus store [ATTACH]
Ginkgo?
You might get lucky again like you did in New Haven. If not, leave them stacked up on pallets uncovered for the winter and try splitting in the...
One thing I’ve learned about Brad is that he can eventually be persuaded :whistle: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Remember when he said he’d NEVER get a...
I dig this guy’s sense of humor. Too far for me, but a deal for someone. I've got wood! I've got wood! - free stuff - craigslist
For the longest time I shied away from heavy oak hoarding because of the dry time :loco: :crazy: Luckily now that’s a nonissue and I can cut as...
Yeah I was surprised by the condition. Not much left like that around my area. Most likely it’ll sit until next year. It felt pretty wet inside.
I bucked a few rounds of very solid dead ash on my way home today. Unfortunately the base of the trunk was too far gone, along with the top, but...
Thanks, it’s from last night. Seeing it in person was spectacular; the picture doesn’t measure up.
A few stragglers [ATTACH]
With this warm spell this small rose bush is flowering for the 3rd? Time this year. I may save the rose hips and attempt propagating them next...
[ATTACH]