I would've done the same thing myself, asking him to remove the vines first. That's one heck of a mess. Hard to believe you actually ran a Husky...
I really like the 61, especially since changing out the AV mounts. It’s snotty enough for most of what I cut, and feels a lot more nimble with a...
It’s too bad that these intelligence agencies interpret “we the people” as “we the people in the government” and stonewall our representatives...
You’re the right man for that saw :yes:
41/68 with a mix of red oak and red maple in the Lopi.
All that's left are a couple small (2-3" diameter) limbs and a fairly large trunk base, which is rotten in the center unfortunately. So I'm...
Not alien-related, but paranormal nonetheless: Bigfoot sighted in Connecticut again I'm more worried about running into another human in the woods...
Thanks, I thought so too :handshake: This’ll keep me out of trouble for a while :)
There’s still some white oak to be picked away at, but this is the last of the really nice sections. I then topped off the load with whatever...
Yikes... Any injuries?
Another load of white oak. There’s a few more rounds left but I’m not too crazy about the knotty/crotchety section, and the rotted area at the...
So I’ve got a bird in my stove… [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looks like it’s all cottonwood, but with the amount there that’s still a nice score!
Not yet, I want to give that another year of drying. I still have a little apple wood leftover from 2020 so no rush to burn it
Bummer to hear this. My main reason for wanting it was for cooking turkeys in the pit outdoors. If it's got a funk to it, then it'll just be...
Oriental bittersweet vine. Nasty stuff.
Good idea Mike; each one of those berries is the start of a tree-choking monster.
I started out this morning taking a ride down the local dirt road where I’ve gotten so much downed wood this past year. I bucked a few rounds of...
Pre-hard 4140 is. Then you can buy 4140 annealed which is low 20s IIRC. Or you can also buy straight 4140, with no heat treat which is close to...
I don't entirely disagree, but I think in this case if anything he'd want to anneal the whole gear afterwards so the built up weld wouldn't be so...